Tudor Cottage stylish bed and breakfast near Dorchester.
This extremely comfortable bed and breakfast is located in village of Frampton and is perfectly situated for tourists wishing to explore beautiful West Dorset, Dorchester, Weymouth and the Jurassic Coast.
At a Glance
- An attractive location close to the River Frome convenient for Dorchester
- The charm of a genuine Tudor cottage with beautiful architectural features
- Stylish double en-suite rooms competitively priced
- Free Wi-fi internet connection
- A magnificent Dorset cooked breakfast or continental breakfast
- Delicious home cooked evening meals and afternoon tea by arrangement
Tudor Cottage offers two lovely double bedrooms available for guests.
The Tudor Room is a light and bright West facing double bedroom with high ceilings and a spectacular antique four poster bed. The room looks over Tudor Cottage’s pretty courtyard garden and has an en suite bathroom with shower over the bath. Delicious toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh fruit and homemade biscuits.
The Crab Apple Room is stylishly decorated with a pretty Nina Campbell wallpaper. This sunny east facing twin bedded room sleeps 2. It has very high ceilings, exposed beams, a Victorian fireplace and an en suite shower room. Delicious toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh fruit and homemade biscuits.
Guests are also offered the use of our sitting room, where you can indulge in homemade scones or read the newspapers and our useful travel and walking guides in front of a roaring log fire on chilly days
Both our rooms offer the following:
- En-suite facilities
- Crisp white cotton bed linen
- Warm soft towels and bathrobes
- TV with freeview and internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities, fresh fruit, bottled water, homemade biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Hair dryer
- Electric Blanket
Double occupancy B&B from £85 per night
Single occupancy B&B from £75 per night
Prices include breakfast
“Our second stay just as wonderful as the first we would not stay anywhere else”
“Wonderful, relaxing stay. Very much enjoyed the Tudor Room”
“We really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful cottage. We would recommend to anyone”
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this charming B&B and we will tell all our friends”